The Santa Experience, 6th - 23rd Dec
23 December 2019
When: 6th - 8th, 13th - 15th & 18th - 23rd December
Time: Every 30 minutes from 10am - 6pm
(excluding two short breaks at 12.30pm & 3pm so Santa can tend to his reindeer)
Where: Santa's Sorting Office - housed in our new custom built wooden cabin which you can find in the Courtyard.
Performance run time: Approximately 20 minutes
Max numbers: 15 children per show
Child £8.50 (includes free entry for one adult and a gift)
Additional Adult £5.00 (Only one additional adult ticket can be purchased per booking)
*All children must be accompanied by an adult*
Please note all tickets are subject to a booking fee of 7%.
The Santa Experience:
NEW for Christmas 2019!
Add a little magic this Christmas and come to meet Santa in his cosy Sorting Office at Archerfield Walled Garden.
This all new custom built wooden cabin will be decked out vintage style by our friends at Rogue Village - the creative thinkers behind A Christmas Fairy Trail, Hobo Cinema and Canteen Street Food Festival. Take in the beautiful Sorting Office interior complete with wood burning stove and enjoy a world of wonder with Santa and his Elves.
Santa will tell a short story and children will have the chance to meet him individually.
Santa is happy to pose for photos but unfortunately video footage is prohibited.
Every child will receive a gift* (suitable for their age) so please remember to specify how old they are when buying your tickets.
*Please note gifts will not be wrapped - this is a conscious decision which we feel fits both with the Sorting Office theme and also our own brand values as an environmentally friendly business.
Santa's Sorting Office is fully accessible however please let us know if you have a wheelchair and we will make sure there is plenty of space for you. You can do this by dropping us an email with your name, the date and time slot you have booked to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reference, the entrance to the cabin is 85cm wide.
Terms & Conditions
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Your ticket is valid for the date and time specified on your email confirmation and can't be changed when you arrive at the venue
• Should you wish to change the date or time slot you have booked you can do this up to 48 hours before your booked show time by logging into your Citizen Ticket account. Once logged in, navigate to: My Tickets > My Receipts and click the 'exchangeable' link under your booked receipt. From here you will be able to select your existing tickets, and choose a new date and time.
• We kindly ask that all buggies are left outside Santa's Sorting Office as space inside is limited
• Your child will receive a present deemed suitable for the age given when purchasing tickets and presents cannot be exchanged
• Please be aware we will only use your personal information to contact you about this event and to help make the experience more memorable for you and your children
• Santa is happy to pose for photos but unfortunately video footage is prohibited
• No flash photography
Café Offering & Opening Hours
The following will be in operation on dates when The Santa Experience is running:
Last lunch orders will be at 2.30pm
We will be serving our Hot & Hearty Menu from 3.30pm to 8pm
We won't be taking bookings for Afternoon Tea
Bookings can be made for more than 10 people up until 2pm
Our shop will be open until 7.30pm