Old Curiosity Gin Dinner
21 September 2018
When: Friday 21st September, 7:30pm
Where: Archerfield Walled Garden
Tickets: Tickets are £60 with a £20 deposit on booking and the remaining balance payable on the night.
You are cordially invited to our very special Old Curiosity Gin Dinner on Friday 21st September. You’ll be welcomed to Archerfield Walled Garden by Hamish Martin, the botanist, gin hero and mastermind behind The Secret Herb Garden and Old Curiosity Gin Distillery in Edinburgh.
Join us for an evening of beautiful food and spectacular gin pairings to celebrate the release of our limited edition Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden gin which has been created using our botanics by Hamish and his team at The Secret Herb Garden. You’ll taste some of the best local and Scottish gins and receive a masterclass from Hamish on all things gin related.
Your ticket includes:
- A gin themed four course dinner menu, including our one night only Archerfield Walled Garden Gin smoked salmon.
- You’ll enjoy a gin cocktail and three perfect serves with FeverTree Tonic throughout the evening.
- A gin masterclass from Hamish Martin, the man with all the ginformation.
- Specially chosen gins paired with each food course to bring out the maximum flavour in both the gin and the dish.
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet and chat with the Archerfield Walled Garden gardeners who grew the dahlias and geraniums that have gone into our gin.
- Try our limited edition Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden Dahlia and Geranium Gin.
- Take advantage of our on the night offer of 10% off bottles of our featured gins.
There will be a vegetarian option available - menu coming soon!
Tickets are £60 per adult. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to share a table with another party who has booked separately. This event is for over 18s only.
About Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden Gin:
The Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden Gin came about after we took a trip to meet Hamish at The Secret Herb Garden. We saw how he dries and prepares his botanicals, tasted some of his Old Curiosity Gin and the deal was sealed. Our gardeners produce lots of beautiful botanicals throughout the year so we were spoiled for choice when coming up with flavours but, with expert guidance from Hamish, we settled on our beautiful rose scented geraniums and vivid red dahlias. We are delighted with the result and we hope you will enjoy drinking it just as much as we’ve enjoyed helping to create it.
About Old Curiosity Gin:
The Old Curiosity Distillery was founded in a barn full of curious things, set in the award winning Secret Herb Garden, Edinburgh. At the Secret Herb Garden they grow, pick, dry, and infuse all of their glorious herbs by hand so they know that they are 100% natural.
Above all, they are lovers of fine herbs and botanicals; their characteristics, flavours and magical properties. And it is from this love of herbs, and their knowledge of fine spirits, that The Old Curiosity Distillery was born.