Detox Health Beauty Day
12 May 2018
We are joining forces with Detox Health Beauty to bring you Detox Health Beauty Day at Archerfield Walled Garden - a retreat day with an incredible host of experts from the world of detox, health and beauty. Sample super-healthy food, fresh juices, yoga, meditation and much more. A day aimed to enrich your body and soul.
When: Saturday 12th May, 2018 from 10am - 6pm
Where: Archerfield Walled Garden.
Tickets: Early Bird: £30 / from 14th April: £35
What Does The Day Involve?
We have the most amazing line up of experts and companies from the world of detox, health and beauty coming for a full day festival/retreat at Archerfield Walled Garden, East Lothian.
• A health fair run by incredibly knowledgeable experts, featuring motivational talks and workshops.
• Delicious vegan and veggie street food and fresh juices.
• Music from the amazing Funk Wagen.
• Walking meditations around the estate.
• Yoga, spinning, pilates and so much more!
We are looking forward to a nourishing and nurturing day of health, fun and love.
We will have a reception area on arrival with the full itinerary of the day, so please arrive promptly if you would like to book in for a specific treatment or to listen to a talk.
Some of the fabulous brands joining us on the day:
- Harvey Nichols
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Edinburgh
- Henderson’s Vegan
- Fletcher’s Cottage
- Feather Grass Florals
- The Lady Gardener
- Belinda Robertson Clothing
- Laura Thomas
- Lumity Supplements
- Jivita Ayurveda
- Jen From The Yurt (Reconnect To Self)
- Sacred Space (Mairead Moodie)
- Pedal House
- Vogue Photographer Jamie Bennett
- Amanda Farnese Heath from Mad March Hare
- Lou Dartford – internationally acclaimed make up artist, green living and natural health expert and beauty blogger
- Sarah Thomson, Associate Director at Stella And Dot
- Spice Pots
- Bev White - Counselling Psychologist or MAE White Psychology
- Earth Matters
- Haddington Herbals
- Music brought to you by The Funk Wagen
- Biodegradable Glitter Tattoos from Gillian Tennant, All That Glitters
- Emma Combe Hairdressing
- Kelly Anne Horne from Revive Therapy
- Kay Beach – highly acclaimed psychic from Brighton
- Sara Maude
- Odara Minerals
- Reflexology from Julie Loporto
- Power Yoga Plus
- The Chachi Power Project
- Faceplant Foods
- We Are One Plant Based Meals
- Elizabeth M Facialist – renowned as The Best Facialist in Edinburgh
- By Sarah London Organic, Plant Based Skincare
- Brochan Café
- Almighty Foods
- The Barefoot Sanctuary
- Being In Rhythm (Harley Loudon)
- Nutritious Lolly (Lorraine Cunningham)
- Blitz Patisserie (stunning vegan cakes)
- Lyndy Stanway Marsh – Health And Peak Performance Coach
- Crossfit’s Lisa Johnson
- Lucky Cloud Skincare
- Beautitude Products
- Zen Lifestyle – Edinburgh’s award wining salon, spa and skin clinic
- Vharri Ann McMinn Personal Trainer
- Their Nibs – Clothing, homeware and apothecary
- Annalese McDermott – Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
- Angela Edwards – Yoga
- The Menopause Café – Angie Garton
- Aurora Juice Co
- The Super Store, Peebles
- Crystal Healing Beds
- Susie from Shamelessly You
- Clare Neill, co founder of Radiance Cleanse
- Laura Nolan, founder of the Joshua Nolan Foundation
- James Waldie: International hill runner, personal trainer and owner of Active Edinburgh
- Lauren Bryden of Rock A Barre Baby
- Lynette Gray
- The Edinburgh Fermentarium
We are planning to raise money for two charities:
- The Joshua Nolan Foundation
- Reverse Rett
We are looking forward to a nourishing and nurturing day of health, fun and love!