Detox Health Beauty Day
12 May 2018
Detox Health Beauty Day At Archerfield Walled Garden – East Lothian’s health and wellbeing festival with an incredible host of experts from the world of detox, health and beauty. Sample some of the country’s best skincare brands, super-healthy foods, revitalising fresh juices, invigorating yoga sessions, relaxing meditation and so much more on a day aimed at enriching your body and soul.
When: Saturday 12th May, 2018 from 10am - 6pm
Where: Archerfield Walled Garden.
Tickets: Early Bird: £30 / from 14th April: £35
Customers will enjoy exploring the different zones on offer including the Health Fair Zone, which will feature Harvey Nichols and Neal’s Yard, mindfulness workshops and treatments set down by the lake in the Retreat Zone, a vegan and vegetarian Food Zone headlined by Henderson’s of Edinburgh, walking meditations, fitness classes with Lululemon, motivational wellness talks on every subject from nutrition to the menopause, and so much more.
Included in the ticket price is:
- Access to the whole festival with a wide variety of experts available to talk wellness, beauty, fitness and diet.
- A host of specialists, including Lululemon who will be running yoga, pilates and barre classes.
- -A Retreat Zone, placed away from the crowds, for treatments and workshops.
- Walking talks and meditations from our wellness contributors.
- -The Barefoot Talks Zone hosted by Bernie Petrie from the Barefoot Sanctuary in North Berwick. This tent will be open all day featuring talks from a wonderful variety of contributors.
- A Lifestyle Zone full of jewellery, home wares and clothing.
- A vegetarian and vegan Food & Drink Zone featuring lots of wonderful traders who will be serving up delicious veggie and vegan super healthy foods and juices.
The Barefoot Talks Zone, Lululemon fitness classes and access to the Health Fair Zone, Food Zone and Lifestyle Zone are all included in the price of the ticket. On the morning of the event there will be an information desk on arrival where treatments and workshops can be booked; some of these will be free of charge and some will charge a nominal fee.
Vogue Photographer Jamie Bennett will be on hand to capture every special moment from the day and the whole festival will be set to music from the super talented The Funk Wagen.
Detox Health Beauty and Archerfield Walled Garden are looking forward to a nourishing and nurturing day full of health, fun and love.
We are proud and honoured to be raising money for two wonderful charities on the day; The Joshua Nolan Foundation and Reverse Rett.