Venue: Archerfield Walled Garden, Archerfield Estate, East Lothian, EH39 5HQ
Dates: 25th August
Time: 12 - 8pm
Cost: £1 per adult / children free (no booking required)
This month's Canteen will feature some sensational activities and entertainers alongside our exceptional food & drink offering. Beatbox extraordinaire Marv Radio Music will be returning to Canteen following a hugely successful performance for us last season; he's performed at Glastonbury, Bestival, Lovebox, Boomtown & now he's making his big return to Canteen!
Our art corner for little (and big) people will be run by two AMAZING artists Lindsay Perth and Charlotte Cadzow who will be helping you make porcelain eggs, seeds, birds and pebbles as part of an incredible community project. The work you create at Canteen will be collected and appear as part of the Sanctuary Space at the new East Lothian Community Hospital! This is a totally FREE activity :) We'll also be welcoming Seedlip to join the fun, they'll be running tastings all day of their non-alcoholic spirits!
This month the wonderful food and drink traders joining us include:
Babu Bombay Street Kitchen (Indian)
The Big Blu (Wood-Fired Pizza)
Fox Hat (Smoked Meats)
Freddy & Hicks (Vegan)
The Mac Shack (Mac n Cheese)
Meat:Stack (Gourmet Burgers)
Mimi's Takoyaki (Octopus Dumplings)
Shanty Town (Seafood & Steak Creole)
Tastes Like Crêpe (Sweet & Savoury Crepes)
The Herbivore Kitchen (Cakes)
Poco Prosecco (The Little Italian Fizz Van)
Herringbone (Cocktails & Mocktails)
Archerfield Walled Garden (Beers, Ales, Wine & Soft Drinks)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Lunchtime is our busiest time - why not consider coming a little later to avoid the queues?
- Admission will be on a first come first served basis.
- Most traders take cash only payments and whilst there is an ATM onsite we recommend bringing cash
- Traders and entertainment is refreshed on monthly basis. Check on our website and social media channels for monthly line-ups
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times, comfortable in busy environments and owners are responsible for their behaviour.
- Car parking is free and there are plenty of spaces