Come and join us
Archerfield walled garden is a widely varied business situated between Gullane and Dirleton on the coast of East Lothian.
We have a busy Garden Cafe, Foodmarket, Gift Shop, Gardens & Brewery and we're always on the hunt for exceptional people to join our team. Please keep a look out below for specific job roles.
For customer service and cafe roles we accept CVs all year. Please send these to email@example.com
Head Chef - Cafe
We are looking for a dynamic chef to lead our Kitchen team at Archerfield Walled Garden in East Lothian.
We’d love to hear from you if you are passionate about quality, home grown produce and would like to lead a small, close knit team.
Come and join us!
Opened in 2013, Archerfield Walled Garden is a dynamic, family focussed venue with a menu that reflects all that East Lothian has to offer. Our market garden provides much of the fresh produce to the kitchen and the successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the garden team to plan a seasonal menu.
This role is predominantly day shifts with the business open to customers 9:30am till 5pm. This offers the perfect work / life balance meaning that you can give your very best during your working hours.
As Chef, you will:
• Take full responsibility for the operation of the kitchen.
• Create and implement exciting seasonal menus.
• Ensure compliance with hygiene and health and safety legislation.
• You will be a dynamic and talented chef with a desire to have a long term career at Archerfield Walled Garden.
• You will be looking forward to creating new dishes for the cafe using local and home-grown produce.
• You will have strong people management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
• Your CV will show diversity and a good range of experience.
• You will take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
A little about us:
We are Archerfield Walled Garden, a celebration of all things East Lothian. We offer a Garden Cafe serving a delicious menu of quality local and home-grown produce, a Food Market showcasing some of the county’s best producers and a Gift Shop with a strong focus on East Lothian talent. Our microbrewery is home to the award winning Knops Brewing Co who brew our famous Archerfield Craft Ales and our outdoor attractions are ever-popular; a constant reminder of our strong relationship with the land.
If you’d like to come on board then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.