Amanda Hamilton | Nourish to Flourish: help your children thrive
14 September 2017
Starting this September, we are delighted to be welcoming acclaimed nutritionist, broadcaster and author Amanda Hamilton to Archerfield Walled Garden to host her ‘Nutrition solutions to…” series.
Each event in the series will have a unique focus and will include Amanda’s expert advice, demonstrations and sampling, plus a Q&A.
First up is Nourish to Flourish: help your children thrive.
As parents, we all want the best for our children and eating the right food is one of the key factors affecting their ability to thrive.
This event will be a highly informative evening in which Amanda will be covering the following topics:
- Setting the scene - healthy pregnancy & the first 3 years
- Boost immunity naturally (and what to do after antibiotics)
- Superfoods for growth, development and behaviour
- Gut health, allergies & intolerances
- The unique needs of teenagers
- How to navigate the sugar maze
- Q & A
In the demonstration, she’ll share some healthy snack ideas to keep children happy and healthy.
When: Thursday 14th September 2017 at 7:30.
Where: Archerfield Walled Garden
More about Amanda Hamilton's ‘Nutrition Solutions to...’ Series:
Amanda will be running 3 events over the next few months at Archerfield Walled Garden:
- Nourish to Flourish: help your children thrive on Thursday 14th September 2017
- Wellbeing for Women on Thursday 16th November 2017
- The Marathon of Life: raise your sporting game in 2018 on Thursday 18th January 2018
Nourishing our body with the right food affects everything we do and is vital for our health, wellbeing, energy and overall happiness.
Amanda’s approach to food is first and foremost realistic and fuss-free and it is her aim to help make sense of complex and often conflicting subjects in health and nutrition.
“Amanda is a no-nonsense, entertaining speaker whose advice and knowledge is awesome and inspiring.” Sarah Willingham, Dragon, Dragon’s Den, mother of four.
Amanda runs retreats and clinics in East Lothian, near London & Spain. For more information visit www.amandahamilton.com.
All proceeds from these events will be donated to support The Moonlight Retreat, a charitable health retreat set up by Amanda for those most in need.